By OTS Staff
If you’re feeling a little too landlocked, Virgin Hotels Las Vegas and Nick Mathers of ‘Wish You Were Here’ Group are debuting a little slice of the Mediterranean coast in the desert this April. With lounge seating, hand-crafted cocktails and cabanas, Kassi Beach feels like the perfect getaway. This 300-seat indoor-and-outdoor space gives off beach-y vibes perfect for the best Insta-worthy photo ops.
• The European-style restaurant will feature authentic coastal Italian food and beverages.
• Guests can enjoy wood-fired pizzas and handmade pasta.
• The menu includes veal Milanese with arugula and tomatoes and roasted dorade with vegetables.
• The restaurants and lounge also serves cocktails, bottle service and punch bowls.
• There are two signature cocktails: Kassi is a refreshing mix of tequila and watermelon and Jamaica Fresca is a mix of mezcal, hibiscus and fresh citrus for the perfect pick-me-up on the weekend.
• Kassi Beach is open for dinner until late on Thursdays and Fridays, with brunch served Saturdays and Sundays.
• Book reservations here.