By OTS Staff
Easter is less than a month away, and, after last year, an Easter brunch is the perfect opportunity for people to make up for lost time with loved ones. Inside Sahara Las Vegas, a refreshing Sunday brunch menu will be served at Bazaar Meat just in time for spring. For $65 per person, indulge in a multi-course brunch with your friends and family.
• Bazaar Meats will offer its brunch menu on Sunday, April 4, from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
• Takeaway Easter brunch is also available that day from 12:30-3 p .m., with the exceptions of the oysters and caviar, which are offered for dine-in reservations only.
• Guests will begin with a fruit and granola parfait, croissants and muffins.
• The first wave is made up of bagel and lox cones filled with salmon roe and cream cheese, oysters, fritters and Croquetas de Jamon.
• The second wave includes extra virgin olive oil pancakes, Josper Butifarra, corned beef hash and more.
• For dessert, it’s churros with Abuelita chocolate espuma and mini fruit tarts.
• A la carte items such as steak and caviar flights are also available.
• Bottomless Cava, mimosas or sangria is $30.
• Find additional information and make a reservation here.