By OTS Staff
While it might be a while before clubbing makes its comeback in the Las Vegas Strip nightlife scene, evenings are becoming a little more active as bars and clubs shift to a lounge environment. Hakkasan at MGM Grand is doing just that. The reimagined club turned lounge is 10,000 square feet with 26 private seating areas. Illuminated with electric blues, this space exudes a soothing, sophisticated energy.
• Hakkasan will reopen on March 26, and its hours will be 10:30 p.m. until late on Fridays and Saturdays.
• The 21-and-older venue will feature a touchless menu system via QR code.
• VIP tables will be separated to allow accordance with social distancing.
• Reserve your spot by calling (702) 891-3838, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the website.
• Reservations will be required for all guests.