By OTS Staff
Is there anything you can’t do from your phone anymore? At the very least, there’s one less, as SAHARA Las Vegas is partnering with startup Mr Yum, a mobile menu service allowing guests to access menus on the Sahara property from their phones.
• Mr Yum will be available for Northside Cafe & Chinese Kitchen and will be launching soon for Uno Mas Street Tacos + Spirits.
• Guests can scan the custom QR code for the restaurant and be taken to the menu, where they can order for takeout or sit down.
• The app includes dietary filters and ingredient definitions to customize guests’ experience to their tastes.
• The app also features an option of online pay with no downloads necessary.
• Mr Yum plans to spread the app’s use to additional venues, including new restaurants Chickie’s & Pete’s, The Noodle Den and Ballo, all opening later this year.