By OTS Staff
For over 30 years, the Rio Las Vegas has been a major name in casino-resorts. Now, the property is being repositioned by Hyatt Hotels in a near-complete renovation. Dreamscape Companies and Hyatt entered into a franchise agreement to revamp the property.
• The more than 2,500-room Rio Las Vegas will be renovated into multiple Hyatt full-service brand flags.
• The public spaces such as gaming, retail, food and spa will undergo redevelopment.
• One of the hotel’s existing towers is expected to become a 1,501-room Hyatt Regency, with rooms at 580 square feet.
• The hotel will also be renovated with over 220,000 square feet of function space.
• No date has been announced yet for the renovations to take place.