By OTS Staff
Buffet-style dining has been an iconic part of the Las Vegas experience for years, but, during a year of concerns for social distancing and mask-wearing, the idea of eating food anyone can touch in a room full of other people has lost some of its appeal.
Now, though, with the pressure easing and numbers dropping, Wicked Spoon Buffet (located inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas) has reopened and invites guests back to its twist on the traditional buffet experience.
• Wicked Spoon Buffet inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reopened March 25.
• The buffet will be open Thursday to Sunday for breakfast and lunch, as well as specialty brunch Easter weekend.
• The buffet will also offer bottomless beverage packages featuring mimosas, champagne, Bloody Marys or Bud Light Draft beer for $21 per guest.
• Breakfast is served from 8-11 a.m. | $38 for adults and $19 for children.
• Lunch is served from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | $45 for adults and $22.50 for children.
• Reservations are encouraged but not required.
• All parties will have a 2-hour dining limit.
• Reserve here.