By OTS Staff
“Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” was created by European entertainment producer, Exhibition Hub, which has produced more than 70 unique experiences all around the globe. Van Gogh’s paintings have been sparking the imagination for generations, but this new virtual reality experience at AREA15 (3215 S. Rancho) brings that dreamlike world beyond the frame and into reality. Also, don’t miss the Starry Night cocktail, which is only available while viewing this work of art.
• “Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience” will be making its U.S. Tour debut at AREA15 from April 6 to July 5.
• The digital and virtual reality experience will be hosted in The PORTAL, AREA15’s 360-degree projection-mapped performance and exhibition room.
• The event will be a timed experience encompassing 35 minutes and mapped specifically to fit the PORTAL’s 7,000 square-foot room.
• General admission includes lounge seating to experience the show ($35 for adults, $25 for Nevada residents) while VIP tickets will include VR goggles ($45) to enjoy a virtual stroll through the landscapes that inspired the artist.
• Tickets are on sale now and must be purchased in advance, as space is limited. Purchase here.